Thursday, March 22, 2007

# 18 Online Productivity Tools - GD&S and me

So this is a new document I'm going to play with using Google Docs and Spreadsheets. I am going to write this paragraph and throw in a couple of features/links and then see if it is possible to paste it into my Blogger account keeping the links intact. Well this is a link to an URL and this one is a link to a document - now to publish to the blog (at least that is the plan).

Well, it seems to have worked! There was some dancing around interface issues between GD&S and Blogger Beta, but they were easily sorted out.
The GD&S too is useful for inserting links, publishing in various places and saving in more formats. I didn't like the fact that you have to save and close before you can tag - but this is a small quibble.
I also seem to have lost my formatting in the document I linked to.

No comments: